About Me

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My name is Muhammad Faizan Karim and my aim is to spread the knowledge to everyone who want to learn oracle HRMS. I will try to write the video blogs for beginners so they can understand e-business suits from HRMS perspective, and if you have any difficulty in oracle applications HRMS , please feel free to contact with me at this email : faizan.kareem.ocp@gmail.com
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 6, 2014

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14-noMV1aNa7emKSnhMPSw8Kk7WGIhIGF/view?usp=sharing

7 comments:

Tanveer said...

Output is showing blank using XML type. change type XML to Text output is fine.

SK said...

output is not showing with attached rtf .could you share working RTF and xml .

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon,
use your rtf and it worked perfectly. Thanks.
Sandrina

SK said...

could you please send used your rtf

Unknown said...

Could you please re-upload rtf template

Muhammad Faizan Karim said...

I have add another link to download the files, let me know if it doesn't works.

Hammam Muhareb said...

Many thanks this helped me alot